Monday, October 25, 2010

Sisters L.A. Weekend

Ok...so this has nothing to do with waxing but I wanted to post it anyway.

This past weekend I met up with all my sisters in L.A. We had so much fun. Everyday we woke up late and didn't even leave for the day until 1 or 2 pm. It was great! No schedule. No kids to get ready. No breakfast to make. No dishes to clean (simply because we didn't really make a mess!) No diapers to change. No carpool!

We shopped for hours at various places, ate at amazing restaurants and laughed so much our sides hurt.

I went to bed every night after 1am. I can't tell you the last time I did that! I'm usually tucked in at 10pm.

Saturday night was the most fun as we attended the Haunted Hayride in the old Los Angeles Zoo. If you loved being scared...this is THE place for you!

I have 3 amazing sisters, each with her own unique qualities and talents. I love you guys! Couldn't live my life without you.

Lindsay

p.s. - my sister posted pictures on her facebook then tagged me in some on my own fb. so I dont have any pix to post on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment